Neuroscience and Spine
Despite being one of the newer clinical service lines, neuroscience and spine programs are growing quickly - in number, scope, and complexity.
We are experts in neuroscience and spine service line planning. This expertise is informed by our significant experience in measuring performance, developing tactics to build upon organizational assets, and implementing plans that achieve strategic objectives. Our rigorous and proven service line planning methodology results in a shared vision that brings together hospital leaders and physicians across all neuroscience, spine, and related specialties.
With the addition of NeuStrategy to the ECG family, we possess extensive experience in the development of neuroscience centers of excellence. Programs that invest in developing centers of excellence are often best equipped to provide patients with high-quality, cost-effective care. With the ongoing changes in the healthcare environment, neuroscience and spine centers of excellence are also positioned to more easily navigate the changing dynamics around tightening referral streams, increased scrutiny from payers, and mandates from new risk-based payment models.
ECG’s neuroscience and spine engagements cover a broad range of disciplines including:
- Comprehensive market analyses
- COE readiness and gap assessment
- Prioritization and planning across multi-hospital systems
- Comanagement arrangements
- Service line and organizational structures
- Service line staffing models
- Technology selection and acquisition
- Facility planning needs, including inpatient units, ORs, and clinic design